+48 694 735 845
e-mail: aterm@aterm.com.pl
English version

Energy Performance Certificate

All domestic and commercial houses in UE available to buy or rent must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). If you own a home, getting an energy performance survey done could help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills.

Much like the multi-coloured sticker on new appliances, EPCs tell you how energy efficient a building is and give it a rating from A (very efficient) to G (inefficient). They let the person who will use the building know how costly it will be to heat and light, and what its carbon dioxide emissions are likely to be.

We offer Energy Performance Certificates for:
- houses
- living spaces
- premises
Competitive prices. We realise Energy Performance Certificates for detached house, without cooling system from 200 zł. Short time of realization.


Thermovision in industry

noninvasional investigation of thermal insulation, checking patency of pipe screens and steam overheaters, technical status estimation of electrofilters and smoke-stacks, estimation of thermal decomposition on transformators

Thermovision in real estate

localization of thermal bridges, quality estimation of floor heating, route projection of water heating, central heating, floor heating grid, Energy Performance Certificate

   Copyright ©   Aterm Termowizja Certyfikaty Energetyczne Białystok, Karol Walenciej. All rights reserved.